Our Membership plan is an annual reduced-fee dental membership plan for families and individuals. The plan allows all members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced fees. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with our plan, there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration.
- Routine teeth cleanings
- A complete semi-annual dental exam
- All x-rays needed to complete an annual exam
- Semi-Annual Fluoride Treatment
- Savings on Sealants (17 yrs & younger)
- Savings on all dental procedures
- Low Emergency Co-Pay visit
Plan duration is for one year from the registration date and will renew yearly. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive benefits.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Savings on dental procedures are only applied when treatment is paid in full.
- You may choose to use a 3rd party finance company as a payment option for treatment
- Your benefits will automatically renew on your anniversary date each year unless written notification is received 30 days prior to your anniversary date.
- Yearly benefits are not carried over to the next year once the membership anniversary date is reached.
- Participants cannot use other dental coverage in conjunction with our savings plan.
- A missed appointment fee will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
Please call to learn more.